Sunday, September 12, 2010



One day I was taking relaxing and taking rest (after lots of gaming as obvious) on my bed. A guy named Bill Gates came to me and saw me lazing in my bed and enjoying. He said, “Why don’t you go to the lab and do something...”
I replied-“What I will get after doing that?”
Bill Gates said-” You will learn the things and may be you will come up with something great”.
I said, “What is good in that?”
Bill replied,” I don’t know. May be you can sell it and earn some money.”
I replied, “That’s ok… but what after that?”
Bill” ahhh… If you keep on selling that, soon you will have lots of money and you can buy a lab for yourself.other will work for you”
Me,” and then what?”
Bill, “then you can sit back in your bed and relax.”
Me, “ Ohh bill… what do you think I’m doing right now?”

No comments:

Post a Comment